IPI Psychedelic Therapy Practice B-School
We know firsthand that setting up a psychedelic therapy practice can be a challenge. That’s why we’ve created this unique training to provide you with the tools you need to do so in a simplified way.
Here’s an overview of what you’ll learn through the training:
Modern marketing strategies to help you reach more clients who are interested in psychedelic therapy
Core business processes you need to ensure your practice runs smoothly and efficiently and remains in compliance with any regulations related to psychedelic-assisted therapy
The current and future applications of ketamine, psilocybin, and MDMA in clinical practice
Who Is This Training For?
You’re passionate about using your knowledge and experience of psychedelic-assisted therapy to help your clients heal and live the life they deserve; but what if you could reach more people and have more impact? This training is designed to help you do just that. It offers all the tools and knowledge you need to grow your psychedelic therapy practice so that you can change more lives and elevate your career.
This program is definitely for you if:
Learn the most up-to-date strategies to help you grow your psychedelic therapy practice.
As a therapist, you’ve likely spent a fair amount of time and money on educational resources to help you gain the knowledge needed to confidently help your clients live meaningful lives. But one thing you probably didn’t learn in graduate school, or any educational program, is the strategies you need to build and grow a psychedelic therapy practice. This training is about helping you reach more people, have more impact, and achieve a fulfilling career that will benefit you and your clients.
What makes this program different from similar programs?
IPI has the benefit of team members who love what they do and want to share their knowledge with others. The B-School faculty are working in our clinic and for our institute sharing exactly what they do behind the scenes to attract clients and run the operations from A to Z.
We have been in your shoes.
And because of this, we know exactly what to do and what not to do when it comes to growing a private psychedelic therapy practice. We’ve made a lot of mistakes so hopefully you don’t have to.
We want you to have a fulfilling career.
We understand that your ultimate goal may not be to build a large clinic, but to focus on helping people have a superb experience.
We provide solutions that are easy to implement.
The strategies we teach are presented in a way that makes it easy for you to understand and implement. We’ll show you, step by step, how to utilize various tools. Plus, we provide many documents and templates to get you started.
What You’ll Get
The training curriculum includes 15 hours of webinar recordings that cover the following three categories:
The training curriculum includes 15 hours of webinar recordings that cover the following two categories:
- Overview: Get up-to-date on the current status of psychedelic-assisted therapy, different business models and how you can started with ketamine-assisted therapy.
- Marketing: Learn the modern marketing strategies that can help you find your brand voice and reach more clients who are interested in psychedelic therapy through effective messaging.
- Operations: Learn the core business processes you need to ensure your practice runs smoothly and efficiently.
Operations Procedures and Documents
Our operations curriculum includes several detailed procedures that you can simply deploy in your psychedelic therapy practice.
- Phone/Email Log
- KPI Dashboard
- Care and Agreement Consent KAP
- Consent for Telepsychiatry Consultation
- Covid Liability Waiver
- KAP Video Consent
- Office Policy
- Release of Information
- Insurance Policy
- KAP Informed Consent
- KAP Informed Consent
- KAP Driving Policy
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Supportive Others Document
- Texting Communications Consent
Our marketing curriculum includes several templates you can use to attract your ideal clients and create consistency throughout your brand and marketing materials.
- Client Persona Template
- Brand Style Guide
- Brand Messaging Guide
This training will include a total of 17 modules all designed to help you learn everything you need to launch and grow your psychedelic therapy practice.
Module 1: Psychedelic Therapy In Practice
- Current status of psychedelic-assisted therapy in the U.S.
- Current and future applications of ketamine, psilocybin, and MDMA in clinical practice
- Provider values about psychedelic-assisted therapy in clinical practice
- Business and practice models for psychedelic-assisted therapy
Module 2: From First Call to Discharge
- Business Model Variations
- Pre-screening Team
- Active Campaign
- KAP Email Inquiry
- KAP Phone Call Inquiry
- KAP Pre-screening Process
- Booking the First Appointment
*Please note that this lecture is not available for NBCC credit.
Module 3: New Patient Paperwork & Registration
- Different Business Models
- Quality Onboarding
- Collecting Personal Information
- Benefits of Taking a Deposit
- Creating a Cancelation Policy
- Patient Portal Navigation
- Medical History Forms
- Consent Forms & Assessments
- Tracking Patient Registration
Module 4: Customer Service & Retention
- Memorable Onboarding Experience
- Individualized and Quality Customer Service
- Build Certainty and Confidence With Patients
- Create Opportunities for Customer Feedback
- Communications Tracking
- Ways to Retain Reputation With the Community
- Ways to Educate Customers About Your Services
*Please note that this lecture is not available for NBCC credit.
Module 5: Documents for Operations
- Phone/Email Tracking Log
- Texting Communications
- Text Message Etiquette
- New Patient Communication Checklist
- Key Performance Indicator Dashboard
- IPC Good Faith Estimate
- KAP Informative Email
- Records Requests and Doctor-to-doctor Calls
- Zoom Chat
- Call Flow
Module 6: Marketing Psychedelic Therapy
- Educating your prospective clients
- Finding individuals in need of psychedelic therapy
- Marketing psychedelic-assisted therapy services vs. traditional therapy services
Module 7: Marketing Matters
- Changing your mindset around marketing
- Marketing is a tool for impact
- Marketing then and now
Module 8: Branding Basics
- Branding vs. Marketing
- Crafting brand messaging that resonates
- How to tell your story
- Building brand consistency
- Graphic design tips
Module 9: Attracting Your Ideal Clients
- What is an ideal client
- Identifying your ideal clients
- How to attract your ideal clients
- Client persona template
Module 10: Content Marketing
- What is content marketing
- The goal of content marketing
- Types of content that converts
- Before your start
- Creating content that converts
- Content marketing tips
Module 11: Social Media Marketing
- The benefits of social media marketing
Module 12: Networking & Advertising
- The importance of word-of-mouth referrals
- Types of referral sources
- Maintaining solid connections
- Print advertising
- Online directories
Module 13: Website
- The importance of having a website
- Goal of a website
- Website must-haves
- Website structure basics
- Creating and managing your website
- Driving traffic to your website
- The importance of SEO
- Tracking website performance
Module 14: Google Advertising
- The benefits of Google advertising
- Google Ads terminology
- Best types of ads for therapy practices
- Tips for setting up your ads
- What to include in your ads
- Bidding options
- Tracking ad performance
Module 15: Email Marketing
- Benefits of email marketing
- Types of emails
- How to build your list
- Best practices
- Tracking results
- Email service providers
Module 16: The Power of Delegating & Outsourcing
- Delegating vs. Outsourcing
- Benefits of delegating and outsourcing
- How to determine what to delegate and outsource
- Finding freelance talent
Module 17: Becoming a Thought Leader
- What is a thought leader?
- Benefits of being a thought leader in the mental health space
- How to become a thought leader
Our experts are committed to supporting you throughout your learning and growth journey. They have a substantial amount of experience in a variety of areas and are eager to share their knowledge with you.
Keith Kurlander, MA, LPC
Co-Founder, IPI & IPC
Keith Kurlander, MA, LPC is the Co-founder of the Integrative Psychiatry Institute and the Integrative Psychiatry Centers. He has practiced integrative psychotherapy for over a decade. After years of treating highly complex patients, as well as a personal journey of overcoming complex mood-related issues, he turned toward integrative psychiatric practices as a key component to achieving mental health…
Office Manager, IPC
Shannon brings a wealth of experience to her role as Office Manager at IPC. With almost twenty years of experience in personal development, social work, youth care, foster care, healing arts, and office administration, she is passionate about quality mental health services and the journey toward wellness. As a previously-licensed massage therapist and massage school instructor, Shannon deeply…
Director of Marketing, IPI
Denise Rivers-Nickelberry serves as the Director of Marketing for IPI. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in journalism and is currently finishing up her Master’s in Management & Leadership. As both a creative and analytical thinker, she enjoys creating and implementing marketing strategies that build brand awareness. She has a true passion for marketing and…
You deserve to have a thriving psychedelic therapy practice.
Just like your clients deserve to achieve wellness and a better quality of life, you deserve to have a thriving career doing what you’re most passionate about.
Limited spots available
Earn Continuing Education (CE) Credits
12 CE hours will be offered for completion of this training.
Integrative Psychiatry Institute has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 7303. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Integrative Psychiatry Institute is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
Program Cost Details
LIMITED TIME – 50% OFF
50% discount ends on March 29th, 2023 at 11:59PM MST.
Our commitment to supporting your learning and business growth journey
We’re ready to provide you with the tools you need to build a thriving therapy practice.
You will gain knowledge, strategies, and confidence from this program.
Psychedelic Therapy Practice B-School will not only help you change your mindset around business growth, but it’ll also give you the tools to reach more people who are interested in psychedelic therapy so that you can have more of an impact on your clients and the community.
And if you’re not happy with the program, you can get a full refund within the first 30 days from the date that you sign up. Simply reach out to our team, let us know what we could have done better, and your refund will be on its way.
Have more questions? [email protected]